Search Analyst at On-Ramps
Professional Services / Consulting
Human Capital / Human Resources
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
On-Ramps is a full-service search firm that helps social sector organizations recruit the best talent available. Based in New York, NY, we place individuals in mid- to senior-level positions across the U.S. Founded in January 2007, we offer a dynamic and flexible environment and the opportunity to help build an innovative company serving best-in-class clients and talent, working towards social change.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Search Analysts are primarily responsible for helping to source, schedule, interview, and assess candidates, as well as manage the logistics of a search process. They work in partnership with Search Associates, Search Consultants, and Partners supporting searches and, in many cases, on a variety of company-wide projects and tasks.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, organized, and entrepreneurial individual who is looking to contribute to a leading executive search company in the social sector. This is a great fit for someone who is a strong project manager, enjoys networking, values a convivial environment, and is excited about building leadership teams for many of the most innovative social sector organizations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage tasks and deliverables across multiple searches and projects involving a wide array of stakeholders, with guidance from other search team members
- Regularly screen resumes and conduct initial candidate assessments
- Regularly research social sector organizations and source candidates
- Ensure all logistics are managed seamlessly throughout a search
- Proactively communicate with manager(s) and team members about search progress
- Draft high-quality documents (meeting agendas, job descriptions, candidate write-ups, meeting notes, etc.) that present information clearly and compellingly
- Manage communication with existing candidates, and pitch roles to prospective candidates
- Present relevant information clearly on client calls, take clear meeting notes, and identify relevant next steps
- Describe On-Ramps’ work, process, differentiators, and other brand attributes effectively to candidates and clients
- Initiate relationships with new and existing candidates and connectors within the context of a search
- Quickly establish rapport and build long-term relationships and trust with both clients and candidates
- Provide relevant information to clients and candidates to establish On-Ramps as a trusted thought partner and advisor
- Show awareness of and ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years professional experience, ideally in recruiting/executive search or a social sector organization
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- High level of integrity, trust, accountability, and judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and effectively interact with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Strong task and project management skills; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, meet multiple concurrent deadlines, organize time and priorities, and work well as a member of a team
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding goals in a results-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to maneuver effectively in the face of ambiguity
- Strong customer service orientation with an ability to build and maintain solid relationships
- Proven awareness of and ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Belief that talent is a key lever for change in organizations
- Passion for working with innovative, social sector organizations
- Sense of humor and sense of fun; promotes a relaxed and collegial office environment, whenever appropriate
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive compensation package.
On-Ramps is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation.
» Please consider me for this position.