About the Organization
On-Ramps is a full-service executive search and consulting firm that serves the social sector, working with innovative, mission-driven organizations across diverse issue areas. Not only are we passionate about talent, but we also care deeply about social change. We have a rigorous candidate selection process, a passion for putting the right people in the right positions, and a track record of successful placements who make a lasting impact.
Because we spend our time helping others find great talent, we place a high priority on our own recruitment and look for team members with aligned intrinsic and foundational skills and a commitment to our core values:
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Based in Manhattan, we offer a dynamic and flexible environment and the opportunity to help grow an innovative company serving clients that are working towards a better world.
About the Position
On-Ramps is seeking an exceptional, full-time Administrative Coordinator to support our team of approximately 20, represent our organization, and embody our core values. This is an ideal opportunity for a detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful individual to contribute to the successful operation and growth of a dynamic firm.
- Maintain meticulous ownership of ~3 (very busy) senior team members' calendars, helping to balance commitments and priorities
- Provide administrative support to team members on scheduling, meeting preparation, staff trainings, employee onboarding, etc.
- Oversee and monitor team member travel as required (e.g., develop thorough itineraries, ensure that all reservations/arrangements are made accurately, develop contingency plans)
- Serve as the office gatekeeper (e.g., greeting visitors, answering main phone line, and responding to central email account)
- Help manage On-Ramps' virtual presence (e.g., manage job postings, email blasts, and social media posts)
- Produce error-free correspondence and documents (e.g., internal and external emails, staff meeting agendas) in the context of a fast-paced environment often with limited direction
- Handle confidential and critical information with sensitivity and sound judgment
- Maintain an organized tracking system of tasks and projects, including firm-wide business development opportunities
- Support office operations by maintaining supplies and work closely with vendors
- Ensure the kitchen remains stocked with snacks and beverages for the team and office guests
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Take on special projects as needed, demonstrating flexibility, timeliness, and a service orientation
- Continually suggest new ideas to improve on existing systems and processes
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, 401K plan, and paid vacation and sick days. Professional development opportunities are also available.